Help for island foxes comes from many places. Recently Friends of the Island Fox received this wonderful letter from a concerned student.
Working with her school friends and family, Autumn raised $155 dollars to help island foxes. Her donation can:
- test 15 island foxes for tick-borne disease (this is a new priority)
- provide 15 island foxes with an ID microchip
- support blood tests during island fox health checks
- help fund a radio-monitoring collar
- or contribute to a "Fox-Saver" trash bin that is needed on Catalina Island
Autumn joins our growing group of Island Fox Ambassadors - she is helping tell the island fox's story to her community and working to keep island foxes healthy and safe into the future.
|Yared raised funds and then traveled all the way from Virginia to visit the island fox.|
Meet some other Island Fox Ambassadors:
At the Buckley School students had a huge bake sale and one student designed and sold a T-shirt.
You can become an Island Fox Ambassador too. Individuals, classrooms, grades, even schools and organizations have become Island Fox Ambassadors.
- raise awareness about the island fox
- they work on a service project to benefit island fox conservation
- they share their efforts with others
Find out more about becoming an Island Fox Ambassador contact FIF at email@example.com